Agricultural Chemicals (M) Sdn Bhd is committed to develop, maintain and promote a clean, safe and healthy working environment. Therefore, it is our commitment to conduct our business operations aligned with the effort to sustain the maintenance of clean environment, protect the health and safety of our stakeholders. In order to achieve the desired goals, it is therefore our policy:
- To prevent the pollution arising from the nature of our business, and also to prevent injury and ill health at our workplaces.
- To comply with all safety, health and environmental legislation, regulation and other requirements and to work closely with regulatory authorities to improve the safety, health and environment aspects.
- To employ an effective environmental pollution, accident and illness prevention program that involves all our employees in the effort to eliminate potential pollution and workplace hazards.
- To continually improve our safety, health and environmental performance through the maintenance and operation of our documented ISO 14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Safety and Health Management System.
- To communicate our safety, health and environmental policy to all of our employees and promote environmental, health and safety awareness at each functional level.
- To make our safety, health and environmental policy available to the public and all interested parties who have a reasonable need to examine it.
- To review the committed safety, health and environmental policy periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.